1. Standing out in the cold, going door to door and hoping that the people behind the door will give my kids candy (now I know how salesmen and Jehovah’s Witnesses feel): 2 hours of my life I will never get back.
2. Hoping that no one throws eggs at me while doing so: there go another 10 naturally colored strands of hair.
3. Spending good money on costumes my children will only wear a handful of times: Buh-bye Mr. Jackson, nice knowing you Mr. Grant.
4. Hoping said poorly made costumes will survive being worn said handful of times: another bottle of hair dye.
5. My children getting excited to dress up and a fridge full of candy (which we will be lucky if we finish by Christmastime): priceless.
Happy Halloween and remember, if you don’t want trick or treaters, please turn your porch lights off. It makes it a lot easier on us parents!
- Why Americans do Halloween best (highlife.ba.com)
- Halloween Apartment Security: Trick-or-Treating Tips (simplisafe.com)
- Halloween (phscreativewrit.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Pins: Kids Who Nailed Halloween (business2community.com)
- 10 Hollywood Inspired Halloween Costumes! (perezhilton.com)
- Prepare Your Home For Trick-Or-Treaters! (lightangelreviews.com)
- Tips for Timid Trick-or-Treaters (lanabutton.wordpress.com)
- Halloween, Switzerland Style (livingingeneva.wordpress.com)